I made my first game. It's a simple casual game for web and Android

Fluffy Paws

I just launched my first Android game called Just Another Stacking Game which is now on Google Play.

About

I guess the name says it all but I wanted to add a bit of originality, that's why I went for 2D and drawn my own illustrated background which also features some animations. Your goal is simple - stack the blocks on top of each other and try to beat the highest score.

Tech stuff

I made this game in Unity and it took me about 3 - 4 days to create a first web version. Then another 1 - 2 days to create an Android port. I created the illustration in Sketch and animated it directly in Unity. I also implemented Google Play Games to make the game a bit more addictive.

Links

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.justanotherstackinggame

Itch.io: https://fluffy-paws.itch.io/just-another-stacking-game

Video

Screenshots

image.png.041894c9576af972cb90f14911f414d0.pngimage.png.a970a3d778e9afa9efce0df3e1f728fd.png 

What's next?

I'm currently working on another game called Neon Defense so you can follow me to stay updated:
Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Greetings! Play tested using Chrome on MacOS Mojave and Android 7.1.1 on a Moto E

Congrats on creating and uploading a game to Google Play!

I made it to 58 on the web version, and 54 on the android version. It's a simple game (I can tell it's one of your first) but it does what it advertises.  Web version played flawlessly, and pretty much the same on Android. Since it's Unity, it does display their logo at the start; you can change that to your own if you upgrade your copy of Unity.

I left you a nice review: "Nice, casual stacking game with a hypnotic soundtrack"

Looking forward to your next game; Good Luck!

Tested the one on the web. I like how simple it is, and the fact that this is (probably) the first time that I see the stack is actually 3D boxes being sliced compare to other versions in the forum, haha.
Also the fact that this game is hmm... around 10 mb? Not bad for game from Unity wasm. ?

• 1 month later...

Hi Fluffy Paws, 

To be honest, this is the first game I am interested in after spending 20 mins browsing developers' games. Hi there! This is Francis. Nice to meet you!

I am doing BD for games at Asia Innovations, a 65M user mobile social entertainment platform with properties in livestream, social and gaming across the world. 

We help game developers to monetize their HTML5 games through our global distributions.

Can we talk? Feel free to drop a line through email.

Best,

-Francis

Business Development of Open game Platform

Asia Innovations Group 

www.asiainnovations.com

email : [email protected]