Litemint - Multicurrency Wallet and Marketplace for Games

OkijinGames

litemintgamessmall.png.d1965192793dd2ab59a86cb7c554fddb.png

Hello Everyone,

If you are interested in cryptocurrencies and looking for new ways to monetize your games, this topic may be of interest to you.

I have been working on several cryptocurrency projects over the past few years and just released, in January, my brand new project called Litemint

What is Litemint?

Litemint aims to be a friendly, easy-to-use, multi-currency wallet and decentralized marketplace for mobile and desktop platforms.

It is fully decentralized (no middleman, we don't even take a 0.000001% cut!), noncustodial and fully supports the #proofofkeys movement - users are fully in control of their keys. The wallet allows users to hold, send and receive any currency including XLM, BTC, EUR, USD, ETH, MAG, XRP and many others.

The upcoming marketplace will also allow users to trade directly on the Stellar Decentralized Exchange, buy/sell their digital goods and run games! Games published on Litemint are directly accessible from the users wallets offering them a streamlined experience for instant and decentralized in-app purchase. Since there is no middleman, the money transacting between merchants and their users is immediately available to the sellers wallet - ready to spend (or hodl!).

The Marketplace is expected to open up next month and we are currently accepting game dev submissions (quality and professionalism is the main criteria). Contact us with your list of games and let's discuss.

Check out our games portal : https://games.litemint.com

Features:

• Instant payments with no middleman.
  • Multi-currency wallet (get paid in EUR, USD, BTC, XRP and so on), the choice is yours!
  • Free service. We don't take a cut - AT ALL.
  • Litemint wallet is cross-platform - available on Android, iOS, Windows, MAC, Linux and Web App.
  • Integrated exchange and path payments (Get paid in any currency!).
  • Partner network benefits and rewards (Check out our MAG partner).
  • Fully decentralized, client side execution.
  • Open source platform.

Any question, feel free to ask.

Be part of the new monetization wave coming from crypto, hope to see you there!

35 minutes ago, ozdy said:

Hi @OkijinGames

Great to hear from you again. I wish you success with your new project.

I'm just curious, how do you plan to monetize Litemint if you have no cut, (and I don't see an ICO).

Thanks @ozdy!

Indeed, I personally don’t buy into the ICO schemes so Litemint project was 100% bootstrapped.

We exclusively follow the decentralized model (DEX) for trades and marketplace services so currency exchange and listings will basically remain free however we may add optional premium and advertising services on the network.

We also plan to maintain additional anchors on Stellar, currently we operate the GRIN anchor (grinpay.org) and MAG anchor (magnetwork.io) where revenue is typically generated from anchor users withdrawals (to their native networks). So, the incentive remains actual currency usage as opposed to speculation.