Recommendations on how to set this Sprite up? | CreateJS

WindowsTV

So today I come asking for help. I'm converting from a Flash Developer over to JavaScript and I'm using CreateJS, I wanted to know if anyone had recommendations on how I could export my sprite sheets so that it's a little easier to assemble in CreateJS. How I make my characters in Flash is I have the main character MovieClip and I have a nested MovieClip for mouths. The main character MovieClip may have animations so on every frame where the character talks I have a nested mouth clip container(I have provided a video clip on how the animations plays without mouth interaction by code: https://youtu.be/TJOAME7MvgI - and how it acts with interaction: https://youtu.be/XCODle6ocvs).

Does anyone know the easiest way to export the animation from Flash and the mouths? I was gonna do the animation on a separate SWF and export it to a separate sprite sheet then for each frame do each set of mouths as a sprite sheet and just show them when it gets to that frame in CreateJS. But how I've been making these so far is the mouths are done by frame on the timeline. In flash I did it like this too but also did them on layers, so if the mouths were on layers it be character.mouths.A_mc.visible = true; and set the last one's visibility to false...if I did it by frame I'd just do character.mouths.gotoAndStop("A"); and this is currently the only way I'm doing in in CreateJS.

If anyone has been following along so far lol some suggestions would be great on how you would tackle this!