Code and Web illuminati has been taken down

danyburton

Hello my friends, I have been gone for quite a long time because of those bastards at codeandweb.com making people pay for their stupid texture atlas program with a dumb gui. However, I have decided that I am not going to take it anymore. That is why I have created Rat Pack Texture Atlas Creator 100% for free. I would like to see the look on the face of the greedy red handed theiving bastards at codeandweb.com right now. Yep, 100% FOR FREE. I feel a bit bad for codeandweb.com, it must feel sad seeing your last slave be emancipated, leaving you all alone.

AND no stupid gui, Rat Pack is for commandline only, so you can use it as quickly and easily as possible. you will not need to wait for a program to load up, just type

rat -o game/pics/sprites.png -f game/data/sprites.png meta/sprites/*.png

whenever you update your sprites and it will all be there waiting for you with no messing about.
TOUCH THE POWER NOW. VISIT https://github.com/dalygbarron/rat

Suggestion: include an exe in the github releases.

I understand you feel strongly about the subject and thank you for a free tool.  Similarly I think TexturePacker serves a particular audience well, and it's perfectly ok to expect compensation / payment when value is delivered.