[Phaser] Kitty Combo

Yora

Heya all, I just finished up my recent project, Kitty Combo.  Let me know what you think or if you have any problems, thanks!

Description: Toss colored birds into the sky to create combos and clear the flock before they reach the dog house.

Game can be played HERE.

1.png

2.png

3.png

Plays nicely! I struggled to complete even level one successfully though - maybe it could be less challenging for the first couple of levels to ease players into it (or only allow balls to be thrown of the same colour as the last two remaining on screen so there isn't a panic at the end!)

It looked like the game should run in portrait but would only play in landscape on an ipad positioned to the left of the screen and squished vertically

Plays nicely! I struggled to complete even level one successfully though - maybe it could be less challenging for the first couple of levels to ease players into it (or only allow balls to be thrown of the same colour as the last two remaining on screen so there isn't a panic at the end!)

It looked like the game should run in portrait but would only play in landscape on an ipad positioned to the left of the screen and squished vertically

Thanks for the feedback.  :)

I slowed the speed of the track a little further to help a bit with difficulty.  I had some certain issues getting the next player color generated be only the color of a remaining ball without including the combo it helped clear, but hey a little panic adds excitement.   ;)

That's weird about the ipad playing in landscape, thanks for letting me know.