Screen size and DebugDraw

RetardVeverca

Hi. First I must say this is awesome engine, so simple, so fast ... thank you very much :)

But I have problem with your Simple physics example, the canvas is not full screen (nor landscape nor portrait), I further tested it with mousedown and the canvas is truly not extended to the edges (at lease 1/3 of screen is out of bounds in landscape mode). I tried adding X and Y values to game.start() but this causes part of the screen that is outside to flicker and/or show multiple objects from game going in reverse direction. I also tried to set size with window.innerWidth and window.innerHeight but that causes game to be overstretched and almost 1/3 of canvas falls out of screen.

So my question is, what is the best way to set screen size for multiple devices (from 320px up)?

My second question is why is there "game.DebugDraw.enabled = true" in Simple physics example, but not in Flying Dog? My app does not render anything without game.DebugDraw.enabled set to true?

I am working on Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S (LT18i), android 4.0.4 with CocoonJS Launcher.

Thank you and keep up the good work!