Sharing experiences with companies to work

SharedDreams

Hello everyone, I think it would be great to share information about honest companies, which pay on time and such things, it would be good for us to understand that sharing that information will not take away sales, on the contrary, we have to be united to save ourselves work and problems, this is my experience, I hope you share yours:

Income distribution:

POKI: It is one of the best companies to work for, they are honest, there is direct contact with them all the time, they always pay and on time, they are friendly and responsible. I am happy to work with them :)

CRAZYGAMES: It is an excellent company, they always pay on time, they are responsible and friendly, there is direct contact with them all the time, it was the first company I worked with in HTML5 and they taught me a lot, I will always be grateful and I recommend working with them.

GOGY: My experience with them so far is very bad, terrible, they do not pay, they do not comply, I have been there for 6 months with my games and I have not received a dollar, I do not recommend working with them.

Non-exclusive licenses:

RHM (Twoplayergames): It is an incredible, honest and responsible company, I did a lot of business with them and they always comply, they are friendly, my experience with them is great, I love working with them, I recommend doing business with this company.

LAGGED: Excellent company, they always comply, they are honest, kind and responsible, there is direct contact with them and I love working with them, I recommend doing business with this company.

SILVERGAMES: I have a good experience with them, they are honest and kind, sometimes they take a while to respond to the messages but I like to work with them, sometimes you have to lower the price of the license but you have to take into account that they are a company small, I recommend this company.

I hope this is the beginning of a collaboration between all, we have to be in solidarity with each other and help each other, I hope that everyone contributes their grain of sand, being selfish does not work in this business. Greetings to all :)
Notice that English is not my native language and I apologize if there is any error in my writing, surely you will be able to understand me anyway.

Nice list.

By the way GOGY = Don't be surprised if there is poor communication with them and don't paying in time.

Similar to the related company Gamedistribution or their friends FAMOBI, it has been several times on this forum, in many cases they don't paying for a long time and still some excuses.

As for Poki or CrazyGames, the main disadvantage is that they don't want external links in the game. Only their SDKs without own branding. It's not absolutely great.

Edited by codelab

1 hour ago, codelab said:

Nice list.

By the way GOGY = Don't be surprised if there is poor communication with them and don't paying in time = TURKISH company = same like related company Gamedistribution or their friends FAMOBI, it has been several times on this forum, in many cases they don't paying for a long time and still some excuses.

As for Poki or CrazyGames, the main disadvantage is that they don't want external links in the game. Only their SDKs without own branding. It's not absolutely great.

Hi Codelab, it is true what you say, a clarification, Gogy is from Israel. And you do not have any experience to share with companies that I did not name? I think I will delete this thread since no one shares anything :(

3 hours ago, codelab said:

Nice list.

By the way GOGY = Don't be surprised if there is poor communication with them and don't paying in time = TURKISH company = same like related company Gamedistribution or their friends FAMOBI, it has been several times on this forum, in many cases they don't paying for a long time and still some excuses.

One thing I forgot to tell you, Crazygames does allow external links, in fact they always support that, when my games are actually linked to Google Play, it's a great company :)

• 2 weeks later...