Simple pixel editor - Javascript Programmer

Hi all, my name is Leo and I'm an indie developer. I want to make a little game where you can edit a pixel and leave a little text on it. The total will be 1000 by 1000 pixels (a million pixels) It's kind of like the r/place that was created by reddit. I'm looking for someone to help me make
A scalable canvas for such a game. Specifically:
1) zoomable and pan canvas (work on mobile device too)
2) select pixel (and get pixel coord)

3) select color in the window and paint over the pixel (optional)
4) three buttons (one to zoom in, one to zoom out, and one to go into paint mode) 

I'm familiar with C++ and I wrote a couple of projects with it, but I'm not familiar with javascript (and frankly speaking, it's hard for me to write with it):

codeopen

From this code you can see that I want the canvas to occupy the whole page, with fixed size (1000 by 1000 pixels strictly fixed)

As you may have noticed I have implemented the view class which I use for scaling. As far as I understand it, it is possible to implement a viewport class or something like that for the camera that looks at the canvas (I attached a picture for better understanding)

I don't want to use frameworks because I want to have full control over the code and what is written in it. 

Maybe someone could help me make such a thing for free

Very thx for you!

4434432.png