Be careful with Famobi and get away of it

uronstone

Hello, developers and publishers. Take care when you start making money with Famobi.com .  I'm a publisher of Famobi, there are more than 100€ revenue in my account. But they cancelled my account and didn't pay the revenue to me. The ridiculous reason they gave was that due to inactivity of my account. In fact, I published games from them on my website and my website is still online. What's even more outrageous is that they didn't pay my revunue to me (no more than 500€?). This just a warning to the newbie who want to work with Famobi. And anybody know how to accuse this cheating company?

The following quote is the email that they sent to me.

due to inactivity of your affiliate account, we hereby terminate our partnership in accordance with our Publisher License Agreement as of 31.05.2021.

Technically there is no action to be taken from your side. The games can still be published through your websites. The iframe functionality will not be available anymore for your account. This means that the games will open in a new browser tab when a user wants to start a game. Ads will still be displayed, but not assigned to your account. 

With the termination of our agreement, you lose all financial claims towards Famobi. We offer you to settle your open revenue share up until 30.06.2021, if your accumulated revenue share has reached the minimum of 500€. Please send your invoice to [email protected] until 30.06.2021. After this date, your invoice cannot be processed any longer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...