Custom Pixi Loader and Texture Caching

Chankse

Hello friends. 

I need a little help in my project. 

I have array of images with id and url. any part of those images can be rendered in different occasions, based on user filtering.  I have custom resource manager which saves all downloaded images (or failed downloads) with id and resource returned by PIXI.Loader, and for each new image checks if texture is already available, if not adds id and url to Loader and loads.

Now my problem is that image array itself is also user defined, so url's might be incorrect or duplicate. If there's two images (two different IDs) to be displayed and they have same url, I technically dont have them downloaded because I'm checking with id and they have different id, so I'm adding both to the Loader resource and load. I dont know how loader handles that but it throws this warning:

BaseTexture added to the cache with an id [image url] that already had an entry

Warning itself is not big of a problem, but I think loader still downloads the image twice and then tries to cache it, and then is this warning thrown. so I dont want download to be performed twice when I know that i already have a texture (or will have with different resource I guess). 

Can anyone please help me. I dont even know what can be the correct fix in this case, let alone how to do that