Moving from 1.1.5 -> 2.0 causes crash related to TileMap

Piggy

Hi,

I tried upgrading my game from Phaser 1.1.5 to 2.0, but keep getting some error related to my tilemap. Running the game causes a crash in phaser with the following message: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '2' of undefined". The crash happens at row 49668, which is in the method Phaser.TilemapLayer.prototype.render. From what I can tell, I don't load my tilemap or layers in any way that is different from the updated examples, so I can't really figure out what is wrong. Does anyone have any idea of where to start looking?

Hi,

I tried upgrading my game from Phaser 1.1.5 to 2.0, but keep getting some error related to my tilemap. Running the game causes a crash in phaser with the following message: "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '2' of undefined". The crash happens at row 49668, which is in the method Phaser.TilemapLayer.prototype.render. From what I can tell, I don't load my tilemap or layers in any way that is different from the updated examples, so I can't really figure out what is wrong. Does anyone have any idea of where to start looking?

i got the  "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '2' of undefined" error when i rotated a tile in my map editor. maybe thats whats causing your problem? if so its a simple fix

i got the  "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property '2' of undefined" error when i rotated a tile in my map editor. maybe thats whats causing your problem? if so its a simple fix

Hmm... I doubt that would be the case since it was working as intended in Phaser-1.1.5, and broke when we tried to use 2.0? We have changed nothing about the assets (images and json files).