Speed Trip

-AAG-

Another quick games is here, Speed Trip, a fast arcade action game about avoiding cars and getting a hiscore. Tap and swipe your way to the top in this game with fake pseudo 3d graphics and no text except for the title :)

speedtrip1.png   speedtrip.png

PLAY IT!

If you decide to give it a go I am interested in:

FPS

Difficulty

was the tutorial understandable?

test device

Thank you!

Pretty fun game after you get the hang of it. To be honest, I thought the game was impossible at first due to the slow lane transitions. I love how the art style is very consistent.

FPS: couldn't ask for better

Difficulty: Loved it.

Tutorial: gets the point across but could be simplified to one or two images.

Device: iPad 1 (don't judge me ok.. XD)

Thank you very much! I know the game seems to go to fast at first but if I made the cars go any slower or generate at a slower rate there will be next to no challenge to it.   

Tutorial: gets the point across but could be simplified to one or two images.

Well, it is a single image with a single division, tap and swipe. maybe i should have made it fully interactive.

Device: iPad 1 (don't judge me ok.. XD) 

i would never judge a man by their device, especially considering that I don't have any  :)

Thanks again.

I played it on desktop on firefox and the control was almost impossible, however I think it'll be ok for touch devices.

My tips, the player should be able to change car and recheck the tutorial at the game over screen.

Overall, it's pretty good.

On a HTC One X the control is, like the others say, a little difficult. It runs smoothly enough, I just think the transition for controls might need tweaking a tad. Still, looks like a solid game! The tutorial is easy enough to understand in my opinion, too!

Thank you guys for your helpful feedback. I messed around with the game and decided to remove swipe altogether for desktop players sake so now the controls are as simple as tapping either left or right of your car to move it. The player moves a bit faster and obstacle cars come down a bit slower allowing for a bit more of reaction time. As a result the instructions are even simpler now. You will also be able to change your car and recheck the instructions at the game over screen.

Thanks again!