I will craft a fun game for your food establishment to engage your customers

NakNick

I offer a captivating suite of advergames tailored for bars, restaurants, coffee shops, donuts shops, pizzerias, and bakeries to engage your customers in a fun and interactive way. The games are seamlessly integrated with a leaderboard and utilized to promote businesses and services enhancing customer engagement with brands.

No downloads required - share games via a simple link or QR code placed strategically on menus, takeaway bags, drink cups, beer labels and more.

Customers can play for a chance to win enticing rewards like free meals, discounts, or promotional items.

How it works

• Brand recognition: I will tailor the game to reflect your brand identity by incorporating your logo, color scheme, or images of your product.
  • Rewards: I will set up a leaderboard-based rewards system. Players reaching certain scores will receive discounts or free soft drinks for their next order, encouraging game engagement and incentivizing purchases.
  • Promotion: I will create a dedicated landing page with the email collection form which can be used to promote the game to your customers through various channels - social media, in-store displays, or as QR codes on pizza boxes.
  • Increase sales and retain customers: Leverage the power of collected emails to follow up with customers who have earned rewards and to send newsletters featuring upcoming offers.

---

Contact me today to make your business fun!

promo-banner-fiverr.png

Edited by NakNick

• NakNick changed the title to I will craft a fun game for your food establishment to engage your customers

Great focus!  Broad proposition, comprehensible business value, fun simple intuitive games, easy to buy, scalable.

I find it nostalgic seeing "advergame" coming back as a word.  It was out of fashion for ~15 years during the appstore wars but is becoming more common again.  Good!

Thanks @b10b,
And It all started with the good old Tapper :)
The beauty of web-based games is their shareability. Unlike apps, you don’t need to download anything potentially suspicious onto your phone. All you need is a link, and voila! You’re in the game. With the capabilities of PWAs, web games can now do pretty much everything app games can. So why not capitalize on that advantage? Add some incentives into the mix, and the possibilities for game distribution become limitless

@NakNick yes - preaching to the converted my friend!

I am grateful to say I was making browser based advergames from the late 90s, and made a good living at it since. If we track the trends "branded game" overtook "advergame" in around 2012, much the same time appstores cemented their dominance over browsers / Flash?

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=all&q=advergame,branded game

Agreed, there is no reason to see appstore dominance persist, web is far superior!  Good fortune to you.