New Game - physics / puzzle

Xanmia

For those interested, just finished another game with Babylon.js - 1.9.

I am still working on sound for it but the core game is pretty good.

Unfortunately, I don't blog to give a walkthrough/details but the code is out there on github.

I utilized a lot from demos like WorldMonger for the terrain and water but mainly to make it nice to look at.  I am considering adding @davrous' cloud demo as well.  If I used something of yours I would be more then happy to credit you.

Enjoy: http://xanmia.github.io/Blockedee/game.html

Also, it saves your progress in puzzle mode.  You don't have to worry about closing your browser in the middle of a game.  :)

As usual, love any and all feedback!

Thanks!

Very very nice Xanmia. I think I put more blocks in the water than I managed to stack ;-)

One thing - I went to the "Level Select" - got 19 possible games I thought. But clicking on anyone of them recognises the click (slight darkening) but nothing else happens. Was I doing something wrong?

cheers, gryff :)

haha, Thanks Gryff!  

Were the level images blurred out for you?  It should be fixed not that it doesn't seem like you can click them.

Basically, in order to select the level you have to first beat it.  So, once beat it will show up as selectable(unblurred) in the level select menu.

Were the level images blurred out for you?

Ahh, Xanmia,  that's probably it. I took the darkening to be a "hover" effect. And since I only managed to beat one level - getting one block on top of another - it explains why I went nowhere when trying to get to the more sophisticated levels of building arches etc.

I guess it was trying to tell me, "Whoa there klutz, walk before you run!" ;-)

cheers, gryff :)