Looking for a Co-Founder with Strong Marketing Skills for Advergaming Startup

NakNick

Hi there good people,
I am the technical founder of a gaming studio that provides advergaming - a type of games designed to promote a product, service, or brand. They are used to boost brand awareness and engagement.
I am in search of a motivated and ambitious co-founder who possesses strong marketing skills and has experience in sales. It would be a bonus if you have experience in gaming or are proficient with social media. Your location is not a constraint as long as you excel in marketing.
A bit about myself: I have recently shifted my focus from custom game development to providing advergaming and gamification services. At present, the operations are manual, but my goal is to develop software that enables customers to choose suitable game mechanics from a library of existing games, customize them for their brand, and use automation to monitor customer behavior and player rewards. This tool can be offered as a SaaS product to clients, simplifying the process of creating branded gaming experiences that yield actionable customer insights.
Feel free to reach out if you’re interested!

naknick-og-logo.png