Canvas is sloping

morriq

It may be the same issue, but the rotation doesn't look the same and it's running in browser in that screen shot, not wrapped in anything. Then again I'm seeing this issue reported quite often across multiple frameworks, so it may well be the GPU issue discussed in that other thread. Even so, to eliminate it - @morriq - what browser version / OS version is this? (and which device, real or emulated?).

@Manifest, thanks for your link. I'll see it.

what browser version / OS version is this? (and which device, real or emulated?).

@rich, It's real device. Exactly. it doesn't wrapped. Samsung Galaxy S Advance 4.1.2. It's default browser in android 4.1.2-I9070XXLQE. I hope it's helpfull. 

Are you able to make it happen consistently? Or is it just "sometimes"?

I ask my friend which had this problem to play one more time. The results of 30 minutes playing: 

- canvas sloped only once

- more often there was popup rotated (it's phaser group of sprite and text). Here you go screens: http://imgur.com/a/iDr0h

(four screens)

The screen shots where JUST a single group (or similar) is rotated, and not the whole game, make me think those are code related, not GPU / platform (like the discussion above). Do any of those groups have tweens on them? Or rotation effects as they appear? I.e. if the frame rate was low enough and the tween / rotate didn't finish, could they end-up like in the shots above?

The screen shots where JUST a single group (or similar) is rotated, and not the whole game, make me think those are code related, not GPU / platform (like the discussion above). Do any of those groups have tweens on them? Or rotation effects as they appear? I.e. if the frame rate was low enough and the tween / rotate didn't finish, could they end-up like in the shots above?

Yes. It's group of sprites. Without tweens on them and rotation effects. I had problems with bringOnTop() this group (on screen background has wrong zIndex) so after all I removed a group, set each sprite free and now zIndex is ok.

I've no bloody idea why my friend couldn't repeat the same problem as he reported at beginn (canvas sloped). Instead that, in next try, he got only group sloped.

• 3 months later...

Hi Guys,

Getting this bug here too, with just straight pixi (but have found it to be more common when using tweens). Finding it on all samsung models.

If you have any tests you want me to do let me know, as I have real Samsung s2 + s3 + s4 + 2 models of both samsung 7" and 10" tabs to test on.