Weird bug with left and space key

ctmartinez1992

I don't know if this is a bug or my fault but, basically, if i am pressing the left arrow key and the left arrow key alone, the space key won't register...

I am 99.99% that it's not a problem on my code, so i did a few tests:

- Most buttons, there is no problem, the space key registers perfectly, if i press the left key and then the space key, the space key never registers;

- I thought it was a cursors problem, so i mapped the arrow keys directly, it didn't work, if i press the left and then the space key, the space key never registers;

- I mapped the left key to be a letter ('A', 'J', 'F', etc.), it always works... I can press the A, J or F or whatever and then the space key, and the space does register and the game acts accordingly;

I can only conclude that it's some problem with the space key or left key because, the left key does register and i can move my sprite around and the space key also registers BUT, if i press the left and then the space key, the space key doesn't register AND vice-versa.

I also tested mapping the left key with the down key and everyhting works perfectly.

You can most definitely take a look at my code and see if you can find anything wrong with it that may be causing this problem: http://pastebin.com/uYj55JPY

That is phenomenal, excellent read...

You know what's funny, i never had this problem on older games i made where i had the same combination of keys and i didn't had this problem but suddenly, i can't do it on this game or other games.

Do you think that it might be a driver problem instead?