Super Mario demo with free resources for Android, Desktop, and WebAssembly. Made with Qt C++, OpenGL ES 2.0, Box2D, and OpenAL-Soft

8Observer8

I have made the next demo for WebAssembly, Android, and Desktop using: Qt C++, OpenGL ES 2.0, OpenAL-Soft (this is a library for music and sounds), Box2D (for jumps, collision detections, and ray casting), Hiero (this is an application to create a font with distance field from TTF), Free Texture Packer (to pack images to one texture atlas), and Tiled map editor (to position sprites and Box2D static colliders).

- Click to run in your browser (it is a link to itch where you can download EXE for Windows 10 64 bit and APK for Android 7-14)
- Click to run in your browser (it is a link to the Netlify free hosting)
- GitHub repository

All resources (sprites, music and sounds) have been replaced with free ones. You can see a list of free resources [here](https://8observer8.github.io/webgl10-js/super-mario/). For example, I took the sprites here: https://webfussel.itch.io/more-bit-8-bit-mario

I have made a custom joystick for Android in pure OpenGL ES 2.0. The following animation from the real phone that I made using scrcpy:

mario-2d-jumps-webfussel-opengles2-qt6-cpp-android.gif.c52280cd982cfcc95fb2093aa0767651.gif

Edited by 8Observer8

• 8Observer8 changed the title to Super Mario demo with free resources for Android, Desktop, and WebAssembly. Made with Qt C++, OpenGL ES 2.0, Box2D, and OpenAL-Soft