Exemple tutoriel for new version

Dad72

It would be possible to have exemples in the tutoriels of uses of the updates as: (This is not urgent, I only ask if it is possible or expected)

• mesh.showBoundingBox + scene.getBoundingBoxRenderer() in the new tutoriel
  • BABYLON.Mesh.CreateTorusKnot in the tutoriel 2
  • BABYLON.AnaglyphArcRotateCamera and BABYLON.AnaglyphFreeCamera in the tutoriel 5
  • Tags system in the new tutoriel

• DDS textures in the tutoriel 4
  • Virtual joysticks canera  in the tutoriel 5
  • arcRotateCamera.wheelPrecision  in the tutoriel 5

• BABYLON.SceneSerializer.Serialize in the new tutoriel

It is to be able to learn the evolution of the engine and how it used.

Thank you very much

Yeah, deltakosh, why are you so slow at writing new tutorials?  You don't need time for your fingers to rest from all that coding.  :D  It's not like you have a daytime job to do, too.  You don't need food, sleep, or some free time.  Hurry up and fight with English and fight with how to explain new features.  C'mon!!!

Just kidding, of course.  :)  Dad72, you are a slave driver, ya know?  Phew.  Just my opinion.  Maybe you could help find some advanced Babylon.js users who write great English and are willing to learn and test the newest features, and then write about those features... so deltakosh could have some free time? 

Dad72, I have not seen even ONE SINGLE DEMO from you... testing a new feature, nor trying to teach a new feature to others.  Not one.  Why?  You don't even test older features or try to teach those to others.  Sad.

Sorry for being grumpy, but some things make me grumpy.

What happens to you Wingnut? I wonder if it is possible. I said not if it can be done tomorrow.

To begin I ask nothing for some time and I'm not asking so many thing that you do.

I do not serve me babylon to create demo, but to create a real project that takes me many time. My project uses many functionality by babylon. but I do not demo here to receive the benefit of people and make applaud. I do not seek recognition, but make a real ambitious project. I am a user of babylon, so I am looking to use, to learn. not to submit demos with 2, 3 boxes.

I am not to teach other use babylon being myself under learn to use it. more my English is bad I refrain in general. the language barrier was not helping.

If you're so grumpy, made a run to relax and come back later with less bad thought.
I treated person slave, I request a question about possible tutorials that could be added.
I do not like your ways to make me look slavemaster wingnut, I ask you to keep your sarcasm for you and your character bad temper at home.
You are yourself with a lot of demand, you bitching for function name and you say to me I ask too. it is the hospital that cares for charity ...
Me too, some things make me grumpy. Do not consider yourself better than others or perfect.

I understand.  I do not try for applause either, but i try to cause excitment in new users, and to show how easily things can be done with babylon.js.  I see you try to answer questions from others.  That is good.  Thanks for that.

Just try to be fair to deltakosh.  He is very kind, and will work TOO MUCH sometimes.  Tutorials are very hard work. Thank you for editing your post... to say low urgency.  That shows good kindness.

I said I would (help) work on the tutorials, and so when the tutorials are weak, it is load for me, too.  Also, there is already a thread called 'Tutorial Talk' and also a pinned topic called 'Documentation'.  Be well.

I know the work that Deltakosh, whether users can help, this excellent. but I also think DeltaKosh know the work is to an engine, whence commitment.

I commend the work of the 1.11 version shaders and tutorial in the wiki is excellent and small program that allows you to write shaders. Thank you for that, it's great Deltakosh.

To go back to the initial subject :)

• mesh.showBoundingBox + scene.getBoundingBoxRenderer() in the new tutoriel : this is fairly simple (no need for tutorial): just use mesh.showBoundingBox = true 
  • BABYLON.Mesh.CreateTorusKnot in the tutoriel 2 : agree
  • BABYLON.AnaglyphArcRotateCamera and BABYLON.AnaglyphFreeCamera in the tutoriel 5: agree
  • Tags system in the new tutoriel : this one is for Gwenael ;)

• BABYLON.SceneSerializer.Serialize in the new tutoriel: agree

I have a revelation for you guys: We will announce a big thing by mid-May. RIght after I think I will be able to find a budget for writing a lot more examples and documentation (Hopefully)