small phaser game: memory

jpdev

hi everyone,

I was asked by my fiance how hard it would be to program a memory game..

.. challenge accepted :)

So I came up with this, using some test-sketches done by her as the cards:

memory.png

Play now

It was fun to code (thanks to phaser!) and a good exercise in using tweens (had only used them briefly before).

The game mostly consists of phaser buttons (as the cards) that are moved around using tweens.

If you have any comments/questions please let me know.

• 6 months later...

Hey there, 

First of all, nice work and thank you for sharing ;)

I'm a begging media informatics student and besides I'm working at a friends company as online marketing and stuff... my idea was to build a little memory game with phaser as commercial gag for his webstore. I'm kind a stuck with my code and wanted to ask if you could, maybe help me with it.

• 3 years later...

hey Jpdev..... very nice use of phaser to make this memory match game. i have been tasked with this same problem but can't seem to get past certain walls. A little help and guidance would be much appreciated. I could share what i have so far, including assets and all to gain all the help i need.

Thanks in advance

hey Jpdev..... very nice use of phaser to make this memory match game. i have been tasked with this same problem but can't seem to get past certain walls. A little help and guidance would be much appreciated. I could share what i have so far, including assets and all to gain all the help i need.

Thanks in advance