responsive screen using phaser

eitank

I want my app will fit seamlessly mobile devices and computers. So that the user will feel naturally while using my software similar to a native mobile application. I don't need only a phone fix but also, on re-size the browser window I want to be able to respond and to change the screen. I'd like to know what is the best way to make a "responsive screen" using phaser?

post-6640-0-78871000-1398457492.png

post-6640-0-22723800-1398457493.png

• 3 weeks later...

I went in direction of custom Phaser plugin LayoutManager which allows you to attach objects (with position Point property) for monitoring with attached "orientation" functions which automatically change positions of the attached objects when size is resized. This allows alignment to different borders and positioning based on relative units (percent) and with custom "orientation" functions to reposition objects based on width/height trigger points.

That solution also pointed small thing with tweeing positions that it is always absolute unless you use separate object to tween and use this as delta for position x/y. It was fairly easy to integrate that with the solution I made, but maybe that delta/offset position could be feature of Phaser sprite/groups?