[paid] Looking for HTML game dev(s) for educational games

Hello, I work with LTS Educational Systems. We would like to create some educational games to integrate into our product Stride Academy.

We'd like to start out with a 2D, side view basketball game and go from there. Please pm me if you're interesting in working on this project. It is a paid project, of course.

Thanks.

Hi Clevercrow. We are a youth entertainment focused creative digital agency who have created loads of content for your target age group and educationally led. We recently launched this on CBeebies which whilst not a game hopefully demonstrates our experience and credentials

www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/andys-dinosaur-adventures/games/andys-dinosaur-adventures-game

If you would like to see more examples then please contact me @ [email protected] (we would love to help).

Regards

Hi

we have some games too,you can see them in the link below of our blog,

we can also make any games that you want, we have already received offers like this in the past and we will have pleasure to work with other companies now.

I will send you a pm soon.