what is good tools build HTMl5 game to mobile app

nExt

I see some app in appstore and playstore have mini size .. <2Mb

but when i build by cocoonJs one project basic.. it lagre size.. i build by phonegap -> it mini size , but when run very lag

so if you know good tools build html5 game to android please share me ..

phonegap not ads, cocoonJs have ads Luceid .. 

I don't know of any HTML5-based apps in any store that aren't at least tens of megabytes big, if not more. The overhead code required just to interpret JavaScript in real time takes some good amount of space by itself.

That written, if you don't like PhoneGap or CocoonJS, have you tried just Cordova itself? Or Intel XDK (which uses Cordova)?

Getting away from Phaser (which is this forum's general topic), there's also Appcelerator and Crosswalk too. They have their API for drawing things, but you might have more success with speed and size with them depending on what you are doing.

I don't know of any HTML5-based apps in any store that aren't at least tens of megabytes big, if not more. The overhead code required just to interpret JavaScript in real time takes some good amount of space by itself.

That written, if you don't like PhoneGap or CocoonJS, have you tried just Cordova itself? Or Intel XDK (which uses Cordova)?

Getting away from Phaser (which is this forum's general topic), there's also Appcelerator and Crosswalk too. They have their API for drawing things, but you might have more success with speed and size with them depending on what you are doing.

i see  some app copy of FlappyBird writed by HTML5 .. it have size ~1->2Mb

or in forum have many member push they app to store : (http://plicatibu.com/ of member http://www.html5gamedevs.com/user/4895-plicatibu/)

i see he using Phaser and  size game is small .

Cordova and intel Xdk have ads they product.. i don't like it ..

I wonder what is FlappyBird of Nguyen Ha Dong using framework and tools build app . many people said he using HTML5 game (not native app )

With about 100 lines of Java (Android) or Objective C (iOS) you can write your own wrapper around the native webview on either platform. The compiled binary should be tiny and work as well, if not better, than PhoneGap or Cocoon. Obviously this only works if you don't use PhoneGap extensions in your code.