Assassin's Creed Pirates using Babylon.js

GameMonetize

Fantastic DK.

Loved the intro  - just kept putting Robert Newton's pirate voice to the text :D  (Google Robert Newton and Long John Silver if you have no idea who he is.)

And as for the game - that ship could set a world water speed record !

cheers, gryff :)

Hey Delta, what do you think about a pinned post in this forum called "Babylon Projects", or "Babylon Games" ?

They are doing that in the Phaser forum (yeah, I spy in the 2D section from time to time ;) ), and I find it pretty cool, and easy to understand for a new comer.

This game could be the first entry ! 

Looks great, DK.  I think I need a faster machine, though.  Refused to run on FF21, and continuous audio stuttering in ie11 here, with frame rates around 3-4 fps.  Boat refused to move about 70% of the tries at full sail (could not get to the first checkpoint before the 30 sec timer restarted the game).  Viewed the ad, came back from there, game was frozen.  Another time I crashed the browser in a different way.  The one time I got it to play at all, I had difficulties finding the toggle method/point... between steering the ship and panning the camera view.

Any chance of winning a gaming desktop?  heh.  I tried pirating some booty on the high seas, but I just can't carry much of a raiding party in my 14 foot fishing boat with 3 horsepower outboard motor.

Let's sing a classic sea shanty: 

"What do you do with a drunken advert, what do you do with a drunken advert, what do you do with a drunken advert... advertised on for-um.  Weigh... hey... and up she rethinks, weigh... hey... and up she rethinks, weigh... hey... and up she rethinks, advertised on for-um.  Windows Phone... 8.1 toy, Windows Store... better run boy, U-ni-ver-sal Apps deploy-joy, advertised on for-um."  ;)