Netbeans autocomplete

Fntastic

I would think this is more of a question to ask on some kind of Netbeans forum and over there you should ask something like 'how can I use autocomplete with external libs?'.

The question is not exclusive to Phaser and people on the Netbeans forums are much more likely to be able to help you.

I found you this:

http://forums.netbeans.org/

This might help: I haven't read into it though:

http://forums.netbeans.org/post-77423.html

i have too tried to get netbeans to autocomplete for me and have since gave up. it is possible, ive seen it done. i spoke to someone on twitter who works at oracle and he made videos on youtube as well as a few posts on it too.

You can read the posts here:

Part 3 talks more on the code complete but like i say, it did not work for me and i was talking to him directly in email and on twitter. Maybe have a go and see but i prefer sublime text 2 with autocomplete plugin. Just leave phaser.js open in sublime and it gives you all the code complete you'll ever need.

It works exactly as described in those blog entries. Netbeans is perfect for Phaser development. Maybe you need to go through those links again? Just added the src of Phaser to Netbeans exactly as described...

It works exactly as described in those blog entries. Netbeans is perfect for Phaser development. Maybe you need to go through those links again? Just added the src of Phaser to Netbeans exactly as described...

I work best with sublime but that's a personal perspective. i only tried using phaser in netbeans because of my java coding background and familiarity with the IDE.

i have too tried to get netbeans to autocomplete for me and have since gave up. it is possible, ive seen it done. i spoke to someone on twitter who works at oracle and he made videos on youtube as well as a few posts on it too.

You can read the posts here:

Part 3 talks more on the code complete but like i say, it did not work for me and i was talking to him directly in email and on twitter. Maybe have a go and see but i prefer sublime text 2 with autocomplete plugin. Just leave phaser.js open in sublime and it gives you all the code complete you'll ever need.

Guess i will have to install st2. I have st3+SublimeCodeIntel but it isnt working.

You made it work with netbeans?

netbeans.jpg

Yes with netbeans. As you can see in the picture. I made a html 5 project. My project is called DefendCOR then I made a folder under Site Root (this would be the www talked about in the 3rd page). I then made a folder called js, then another folder called libs and one last folder called phaser. I copied everything from the phaser src directory into my phaser folder. I then closed my html 5 project (right click on DefendCOR and click close) I then opened my html 5 project again and have auto complete working. See below to see auto complete in action.

phaser.jpg

netbeans.jpg

Yes with netbeans. As you can see in the picture. I made a html 5 project. My project is called DefendCOR then I made a folder under Site Root (this would be the www talked about in the 3rd page). I then made a folder called js, then another folder called libs and one last folder called phaser. I copied everything from the phaser src directory into my phaser folder. I then closed my html 5 project (right click on DefendCOR and click close) I then opened my html 5 project again and have auto complete working. See below to see auto complete in action.

phaser.jpg

That's nice i will give it a try. Do i need all those Phaser 'src' folders, cannot it autocomplete only from unminified Phaser.js?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...