5 Small Games

Solidus

Just wanted to post these up.  Some small games, opinions would be nice, thanks!

Honey Hunt

Resolution: 480:320

Summary: In a classic jumping game, you control a bear jumping upward in search of honey.  See how high you can go!  But beware of the Bees that will hurt you!

Link: Honey Hunt

Screenshot: 

Safari Rescue

Resolution: 960:640

Summary: Your safari friends are in trouble!  Control the Safari Man and catch them as they fall. Achieve a high enough score and unlock another mode of play!

Screenshot: 

Cookie Catch

Summary: A simple but addictive game including 3 difficulty levels.  Control three different cookie jars and attempt to catch as many cookies as you can!  Catch them in a row to get a bonus.  Catching fruit or vegetables will destroy your cookie jars!

Screenshot:

Ballista Bombard (Best played on Tablet devices)

Summary: Control a ballista and destroy your enemies!  Just make sure you adjust the angle and power correctly.  Get 3 stars by using only one arrow per enemy on the screen!

Screenshot:

Glow Defense

Resolution: 480:320

Summary: Ships fly from the top of the screen downward and you must press the corresponding color on the screen to destroy them.  A very challenging game that tests your reflexes!

Screenshot:

I'm sure that you put a lot of time and effort on these but:

For Honey hunt and Glow Defense all I got was a gray screen telling me to turn my device, I am on a PC.

The other 3 games went extremely slow. They scaled up to fill my whole browser window and actually grew a bit bigger than the window, part of the bottom and right side was not visible. I tried reducing the size of my window to help the frame rate but the games wouldn't scale down so I couldn't really play them.

Your screen shots are not showing...?

I apologize I have the non desktop versions up, one minute and I can change those.totally forgot!

Edit: Fixed so they work with desktops.  I can't imagine they would run too slow, I can run these all quite fast on an iPhone 4s (dual core processor, 512mb of ram, pretty weak device).

Screenshots I'll get up in a few.