Game Creation contest at Axonify 5000 and 3000 prizes

-AAG-

I've been getting back in touch with some sponsors and Axonify got back to me immediately. They are interested in HTML5 games and they are running a contest with the grand prize being 5000 and other prizes of 3000 on each game category. Get all of the details here!

There is an API to be integrated and  they require your source as well.

seems strange but it could be to prevent stealers from submitting entries they do not own

EDIT:

If I submit a game, do I get to keep the rights to that game?

This answer is two-fold. In both cases, we have perpetual rights to use the game forever. If you win though, we can also ask you to transfer ownership to us outright. We may or may not do that. If you don't win, you keep ownership of the game but if we choose to still use it (because of its awesomeness) we will give you public credit as the creator.

sry but this is reaaaally strange to me, 'cool you get the game and i get a credit!' :rolleyes:

maybe it would still work if you win the grand exclusive license for 5k but in any other case it may not be profitable i guess

Can I use X, Y, or Z framework or engine?

As long as it adheres to all the rules, runs on a mobile browser, and implements all the required functions and APIs. This includes tools like Game Maker Studio. You must include all project and source files in your uploaded zip.

FAQ ftw ;)

you can also look at the terms and conditions, kinda scary