Tween callback being called multiple times

Meowts

Six times, to be exact. Here's what I'm doing:

//Chained tweenvar tween = this.game.add.tween(player.player).to({x: this.chosenOne.x, y: this.chosenOne.y}, 1500, Phaser.Easing.Quadratic.InOut, true, 0, 0).to({x: this.chosenSplit.x, y: this.chosenSplit.y}, 1500, Phaser.Easing.Quadratic.InOut, true, 0, 0).to({x: point.x, y: point.y}, 1500, Phaser.Easing.Quadratic.InOut, true, 0, 0);	//Add handler to the last child of the chaintween._lastChild.onComplete.add(this.showError, this);	

this.showError() ends up being called 6 times. Is there a better way of assigning a handler for when the last tween is completed?

Have you tried:

this.game.add.tween(player.player)    .to({x: this.chosenOne.x, y: this.chosenOne.y}, 1500, Phaser.Easing.Quadratic.InOut, true, 0, 0)    .to({x: this.chosenSplit.x, y: this.chosenSplit.y}, 1500, Phaser.Easing.Quadratic.InOut, true, 0, 0)    .to({x: point.x, y: point.y}, 1500, Phaser.Easing.Quadratic.InOut, true, 0, 0)    .onComplete.addOnce(this.showError, this);// notice I used .addOnce and included it in the chain instead of using a private var.

Cool, thanks for that advice! Funny, I had a few different tweens in different situations where I had defined onComplete that way, and it wasn't until I fixed all of them that the handler was being called once. Good indication I was doing it wrong XD

here is an example on how to chain tweens and make the oncomplete callback (which everyone would expect to be fired onComplete of the LAST tween not the first) be fired at the end of the chain.

var ascent = game.add.tween(body.sprite.scale).to({x:max,y:max}, upTime, Phaser.Easing.Sinusoidal.Out)var descent = game.add.tween(body.sprite.scale).to({x:originalScale,y:originalScale}, downTime, Phaser.Easing.Sinusoidal.In)descent.onComplete.add(function(){    do something });ascent.chain(descent).start();