Strange lag in game

chon27

Thank you.

I have activated Phaser debug and it run correctly. It run at 60-59fps all time, also during the lag.

I am using the plugin Pixel Scaler and I have seen that in the original canvas has not lag but it has in the scaler canvas.

Too, my brother has play my game in his computer and it has not lag anywhere. He has 4 GB RAM and I have 2GB. Could be that? It is weird.

Thank you.

I have activated Phaser debug and it run correctly. It run at 60-59fps all time, also during the lag.

I am using the plugin Pixel Scaler and I have seen that in the original canvas has not lag but it has in the scaler canvas.

Too, my brother has play my game in his computer and it has not lag anywhere. He has 4 GB RAM and I have 2GB. Could be that? It is weird.

*I think I have solved the problem. I had Chrome and Opera Browsers, I have uninstall Opera and the problem has disappear. Probably an Opera bug or misconfiguration.

I have this strange lag as well! My game is running steadily at 60 frames, but my character does those laggy hiccups. It just appeared randomly one day without any change made to the code. I first thought that it was from my machine, because on my friends laptop ran perfectly, until yesterday when it started behaving the same way on his machine. I still don't know how to approach the issue. Installed the phaser debug and everything seems normal.

Lag_Debug.png

var game = new Phaser.Game(600, 400, Phaser.AUTO, 'gameContainer');

Here are my boot settings:

this.stage.disableVisibilityChange = false;
   this.stage.forcePortrait = true;
   this.stage.backgroundColor = '#000000';

this.scale.minWidth = 600;
   this.scale.minHeight = 400;
   this.scale.pageAlignHorizontally = true;
   this.scale.pageAlignVerticaly = true;
   this.scale.setScreenSize(true);