Phaser 2.2.2 "Alkindar" is Released

rich

I'm very pleased to announce the first Phaser release of 2015 :)

2.2.2 brings a couple of much needed fixes to the party, including that wonderful Safari tilemap blitting issue. And also loads of arcade physics issues reported on github solved via a single "updateTransform" call in the core loop. There are also a handful of new features (line reflection and audio blobs being nice ones) and lots of little updates.

I also gave the Github page a revamp: https://github.com/photonstorm/phaser

Download, code and enjoy :)

I'm jumping back to the State Manager / Phaser Internals book now. I hope to release it early next week.

Happy new year rich - keep it up - I love this project  :)

Seems like filters arn´t workung in this build.

Getting "Undefined is not a function" - Or is it just me getting the error?

see for example: http://examples.phaser.io/_site/view_full.html?d=filters&f=blur.js&t=blur

EDIT: Just found it ... the imports for the filters was missing in the example

Yeah I need to add in the missing Filter files to the site. I'm tempted to update them to use the embedded format like this:

var game = new Phaser.Game(800, 600, Phaser.AUTO, 'phaser-example', { create: create, update: update });var filter;function create() {    var fragmentSrc = [        "precision mediump float;",        "uniform vec2      resolution;",        "uniform float     time;",        "#define PI 90",        "void main( void ) {",        "vec2 p = ( gl_FragCoord.xy / resolution.xy ) - 0.0;",        "float sx = 0.5 + 0.5 * sin( 100.0 * p.x - 1. * pow(time, 0.5)*5.) * sin( 5.0 * p.x - 1. * pow(time, 0.9)*5.);",        "float dy = 1.0/ ( 1000. * abs(p.y - sx));",        "dy += 1./ (25. * length(p - vec2(p.x, 0.)));",        "gl_FragColor = vec4( (p.x + 0.3) * dy, 0.3 * dy, dy, 1.1 );",    "}"];    filter = new Phaser.Filter(game, null, fragmentSrc);    filter.setResolution(800, 600);    var sprite = game.add.sprite(0, 0);    sprite.width = 800;    sprite.height = 600;    sprite.filters = [ filter ];}function update() {    filter.update();}

As the above works perfectly without the need to load anything externally.

• 1 month later...