HTML5 LEAD GAME DEVELOPERS NEEDED - UK

JoshECS

Hi All,

I am in need of multiple HTML5 Games Developers to work for a global organisation based in the Midlands.

2x HTML5 Team Leaders

6x Senior HTML5 Developers

Both positions are available on a contract/permanent basis, with flexible and very lucrative rates of pay. The role will be working on browser based games to run on mobile platforms. We do also offer a great referral scheme, for those of you who are currently unavailable but have colleagues who may be interested.

Experience with the following would be beneficial;

• HTML5 (I know, surprising) 
  • Javascript
  • CSS/3
  • Knowledge of mobile technology
  • Full Software Life-cycle (Any methodology)

As to stand out from a typical 'run of the mill advert' offering 'competitive' salaries, I can divulge the daily rate can reach up to £375 per day, and the permanent positions can reach up to £50,000 per annum. Hope that can twist a few arms.

Thanks for reading all, look forward to your applications, and happy developing! 

- Josh, ECS Consulting 

"To the person who stole my Microsoft Office... I will hunt you down, you have my Word."

Unfortunately not publicly, if you would like to know more about the project, please send me an e-mail and we can speak direct, although I must stress the opportunities are on-site only, and for the time being, the work will not be outsourced or cannot be completed remotely. Sponsorship is also not offered, so UK or EU nationals who are willing to re-locate/work away would be ideal (unless you already have a visa to work in the UK).