Orbit

Taggrin

As some sort of hobby project I am working on a website which will - in the end - hold a few small games. I started with zero knowledge about HTML/Phaser, but I eventually managed to create my first game. The website is still heavily under construction, but it possible to play the game - Orbit - already. In this game you will fly around space to collect minerals to buy upgrades for your ship. I wrapped everything in a small, simple storyline which you can check out yourself.

You can play here: http://taggrin.com/games/orbit.php

I do not consider this WIP anymore, as the main thing is there. I have plans to add more things in the future (for example AI flying around), but I just didn't have the time and knowledge to do that yet.

orbit.png

Thanks for the positive replies :)

8 hours ago, staff0rd said:

Didn't seem to be able to buy anything anywhere, only sell.

Buttons are grayed out until you have enough money. Required amount is displayed in the store.

8 hours ago, bruno_ said:

For this game I would prefer the cursor arrows and space, so I can use both hands.

My original plan was to support both WASD and arrow keys. However arrow keys + spacebar gave some weird results due to hardware limitations. If I will ever find a fix for that I surely will put it in!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...