Compiling in Cocoon results in small gap at the bottom

gca

Hi guys,

In the last days I've been trying to compile my first game, using the cocoon cloud compiler. It's not been easy an easy task, filled with loads of trials and errors. I feel there's a huge lack of (good) documentation on the cocoon side.

Either way, I finally manage to do it. However, my canvas settings (which are: game = new Phaser.Game("100%", "100%", Phaser.AUTO, 'game', null, true);) result in a white gap below the canvas element, which I think is the same as the android toolbar before it hides. Any idea on how to fix this issue?

On 5/4/2016 at 0:40 PM, VitaZheltyakov said:

While it fills the whole screen, now its bigger than the screen itself. Tested in several devices and desktop

On 05.05.2016 at 4:24 PM, gca said:

While it fills the whole screen, now its bigger than the screen itself. Tested in several devices and desktop

This code works correctly with CocoonJs and Crosswalk. Not desktop, not mobile brauser

Yes, I used the code you have given. Compiled through Cocoon, but the resolution is off. It ends up bigger than the screen (I'd say about 30-40% bigger)

8 hours ago, gca said:

Yes, I used the code you have given. Compiled through Cocoon, but the resolution is off. It ends up bigger than the screen (I'd say about 30-40% bigger)

Try:

game = new Phaser.Game(window.innerWidth * window.devicePixelRatio, window.innerHeight * window.devicePixelRatio, Phaser.CANVAS, 'gamewindow');