Simple Loading with shaderBuilder

NasimiAsl

4 hours ago, Temechon said:

Awesome @NasimiAsl !! Make them animated from bottom to top (like a teleport effect)

Yes, I might be interested in adding a teleportation effect as a stock QueuedInterpolation (QI)  extension grand entrance.  Right now, I use a very fast HighlightLayer as part of the Expand entrance.  Another used temporary materials in the fire entrance (half way through scene).

Your example looks promising.  I cannot really read it though.  There are multiple examples & all the overhead of creating the 3 meshes all co-mingled.  Also, is it possible to write out self contained shaders with no requirement for your extension?  Putting in a dependence of one extension into another seems like a bad idea?  Some kind of toTypescript() or toJavaScript() method.  I do that for making inline sound, also part of QI.

I guess I could just hack my way to do it, but thought I would ask.

14 hours ago, NasimiAsl said:

thanks all so if you have any effect in your mind( or video sample ) i like to add it @Raggar

Something that I think could be useful, would maybe be some weather effects, like rain, snow and even a dust storm like the following:

https://www.shadertoy.com/view/4ts3z2

And yes, I did link to that in another thread. It's really awesome to look at.

4 hours ago, JCPalmer said:

Yes, I might be interested in adding a teleportation effect as a stock QueuedInterpolation (QI)  extension grand entrance.  Right now, I use a very fast HighlightLayer as part of the Expand entrance.  Another used temporary materials in the fire entrance (half way through scene).

Your example looks promising.  I cannot really read it though.  There are multiple examples & all the overhead of creating the 3 meshes all co-mingled.  Also, is it possible to write out self contained shaders with no requirement for your extension?  Putting in a dependence of one extension into another seems like a bad idea?  Some kind of toTypescript() or toJavaScript() method.  I do that for making inline sound, also part of QI.

I guess I could just hack my way to do it, but thought I would ask.

yes it is possible because finally shaderBuilder just make normal custom shader and push it in Effect.ShaderStore

and you just be need control your uniform

Actually, I realized I have all the extensions on my system.  ShaderBuilder is a single TS file 80 kb file.  I noticed that the JS file only drops to 77 kb.  I am in the process of converting everything to Gulp uglify / optimize for my extensions.  I can add this for yours.  I can then embed it right into the next version of QI.

@NasimiAsl, ok?

1 minute ago, JCPalmer said:

Actually, I realized I have all the extensions on my system.  ShaderBuilder is a single TS file 80 kb file.  I noticed that the JS file only drops to 77 kb.  I am in the process of converting everything to Gulp uglify / optimize for my extensions.  I can add this for yours.  I can then embed it right into the next version of QI.

@NasimiAsl, ok?

i like that do it :)  i am here message me anything you want and about InitializeEngine that is Javascript code just overwrite some method of shaderBuilder

To find BABYLON namespace in BABYLONX so if you change that to BABAYLON you can remove that and move source to right place

You do not have a d.ts file in the repo, which is needed to call it in external .ts files like QI.  I temporarily copied your .ts file to QI src directory and did a build.  I get errors.  Reason is the ShaderHelper interface (line 209) is used in parameters of public methods of the exported class ShaderMaterialHelper.  I made ShaderHelper public.  It compiled & I got a d.ts file for myself.

Is your build process / tools capable of generating a d.ts for the next guy who wants to integrate ShaderBuilder into their own Typescript?

i will can reduce function calls overhead in babylonjs i will call you a true master. 
for now you type (at least) 4x color than in will be rephrased by babylonjs color and after 4 wrapped scoped something and endless loops (searching if the user really sure to use color) it hits webgl.

1x color:[1,1,1,1] ->webgl = shaderbuilder

1x https://www.khronos.org/opengles/sdk/docs/man/xhtml/glUniform.xml

Ok, I have built my TeleportEntrance using the Playground for reference.  First thing is I got a very interesting wobble by lowering the # of subdivisions of the cylinder to 6 http://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#1JUXK5#14

I ran into a problem in the scene.beforerender.  It references the camera position & target.  What if there is more than 1 camera?  A scene level before renderer is only called once per frame.  A mesh level before renderer is call once for each camera that the mesh can be seen in.  Seems like you would need the scene level one to bump time, and a mesh level one to do the SetUniforms.

Also, when I look at the code for ShaderMaterialHelper. SetUniforms (),  the body of the call is empty.  I am totally at a loss here.  I realize you do not need to bother with this level of detail for a demo PG, but you do for an extension.  Any clarifications would be useful.

Well, I tried just deleting the SetUniforms call in the PG, and the "movement" stops.  Just using wild values for position & target like this:

new BABYLONX.ShaderMaterialHelper().SetUniforms(
      scene.meshes,
      new BABYLON.Vector3(-1,200000,34),
      new BABYLON.Vector3(-199999,34000,666),
      { x: 0, y: 0 },
      { x: 100, y: 100 },
      time);

still worked fine.  Would I be ok just setting these to BABYLON.Vector.Zero()?

1 minute ago, JCPalmer said:

Well, I tried just deleting the SetUniforms call in the PG, and the "movement" stops.  Just using wild values for position & target like this:

new BABYLONX.ShaderMaterialHelper().SetUniforms(
      scene.meshes,
      new BABYLON.Vector3(-1,200000,34),
      new BABYLON.Vector3(-199999,34000,666),
      { x: 0, y: 0 },
      { x: 100, y: 100 },
      time);

still worked fine.  Would I be ok just setting these to BABYLON.Vector.Zero()?

this is for set camera position and in this material we never use this uniform 

** you can disable camera uniform in shaderBuilder Setting but i don't recommended that