blender - texture issue when exported to babylon

issa

i have problem with texture when i convert obj file to babylon using blender software ,i get noise textures and it add a new texture called "NORMALS"

here the original texture and the noise one

girl_Chest_TEXTURE.jpg

girl_Chest_TEXTURE.jpg

I think the exporter launch baking when you export, and it is due to material configuration. For example, if on one material you have 2 texture assigned on diffuse channel, BJS exporter bake object.

Could you please share your blend ?

@issa : TY for the .blend file which I have taken a look at. It has 62 Mesh Objects with a total of 300,000+ vertices, 56 Materials and should have 105 textures. You did not pack the textures into the .blend file so I cannot check them. (Would probably have made the file HUGE.)

Looking at the names of the meshes suggests that it is a figure and some clothes/hair that was exported from Daz3D Studio - the names of the meshes seem to match the bone names used in Daz3D.

If there are textures missing from the blend file the exporter will try to create them - so do you have proper paths to all the textures in the file you are using for export?

A word of caution though. If it is from Daz3D Studio,  do the licences for Daz3D Studio and the additional clothes and hair allow you to create files for use in BJS scenes, as opposed to the still/video renders from Daz3D Studio??

cheers, gryff :)