Changes in LayerMasks and EdgesRenderer

Wingnut

Hi debugger team!

https://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#1WROZH#20

Those are 4 renderTargetTextures (RTT) along the bottom of the view.  Back in the olden days, edgesRenderer lines didn't appear on renderTargetTextures.  Now they do.  That is cool.

HighlightLayer still doesn't render to RTT's, though (spheres with blue glow).  I guess that's still considered a post-process, and I think RTT's get their image BEFORE post-processing, as best I understand it.

Anyway...  @Deltakosh once helped me remove the "box" at the bottom of lower-left RTT.  He did it by using layerMasks.

But, it's broken again.  The black box area has returned (and flies-around with camera panning).  RTT #1 (lower left) is showing the black box that contains the RTT's.  Can anyone help, or does anyone know why?

Bug/inconsistency?  *shrug*.  I thought I'd better report it to the experts.  Be well, happy holidays!

• 1 month later...

Hi gang.  Not sure if it's a bug, but I best ping @Deltakosh and @Sebavan just in case.

https://www.babylonjs-playground.com/#1WROZH#21

Looks a little strange in "latest" mode, with my FF v52 ESR.  Mostly all-white scene, but highLightLayer working on three barely-rendered spheres. 

Scene is a-ok in 'stable' mode.  Passing it along... thx for listening.  :)