Can't access skeleton from blender export

Raitch

I've been googling around for a week trying to find the answer without much success. I basically have a blender file which I try to export with animation to Babylon.js.

First I made the mesh animate in Blender which doesn't work since I use need skeletons to animate. Then I created an armature with a bone and redid all the animations. Now I binded the object/mesh to the bone and the animation looks well and all in Blender. Even when I export the .babylon file I see the `skeletons: []` being defined in the file. But upon importing there are no skeletons included. The connection between the mesh and skeleton is through "childOf: skeleton" which might not be ideal. However the only other solution I've found that might work is putting bones everywhere with automated weight and hope that all meshes gets moved in the animation; which they don't. I've also done Bake Action prior to exporting. 

I simply wish to get the animation from Blender into Babylon.js. There might be something obvious I'm missing so help is appreciated.

controller.babylon

controller.log