Udemy Course : Single and Multiplayer game development using babylonJs Tutorial

AhmedFathyHagar

Hi :D
I have just created a beginner's course on babylonJs on udemy named
"Single & Multiplayer Game Development in Webgl's BabylonJs"  

I took permission from @Deltakosh  to post the link on the forums 
Here you go :D !
https://www.udemy.com/single-multiplayer-game-development-in-webgls-babylonjs/?couponCode=BONUS10 

Any comments are much appreciated,
Thanks !
Ahmed

Unfortunately, no :(
It is aimed for beginners who are not familiar with the framework, at all and it only covers the basic multiplayer functionality of communication between clients and server :( 
I think this was clear from the titles of the different topics of the course that you could see before buying the course.
If you bought the course specifically for this purpose and you already know the other parts, feel free to refund :D and so sorry for disappointing you :D

I plan to add more to the multiplayer section but I don't think this will happen soon as I am quite busy nowadays

• 5 weeks later...

I just bought it. I have no idea how the whole networking thing is supposed to work overall. I was thinking about trying to add some basic network support built right into the Babylon Toolkit. I am going to start on the course tomorrow :)

BTW... I was thinking about doing something like this for Babylon Toolkit Game Development. I was going to create a few courses on the ins and out of Babylon Toolkit Game development ... How to get those MOST out of the toolkit. First of all a Complete Babylon Toolkit Primer Course:

- All Toolkit Features

In depth Coverage Of

- Script Components

- Gameplay Mechanics

- Custom Shader Materials

- Mechanim Style Animation

- Babylon Toolkit Game Art Tools

Etc... The list can go on

Anyways... Excited to get going with your networking basics ... Then I can take it from there and try to integrate Networking right into the toolkit with all the other Kool game engine type features :)