If I remember correctly the output naming of IBL Baker, EnvHDR is a none prefiltered cubemap (can be use for skybox for instance), DiffuseHDR is the cubemap for storing the irradiance part of the IBL but we do not need it as we are relying on harmonics in the pbr shader.

Finally SpecularHDR fits with the specular computation of the Image Based Lighting  relying on split sum approximation (like unreal has presented at Siggraph 2013).

On 7/11/2018 at 5:57 AM, Sebavan said:

If I remember correctly the output naming of IBL Baker, EnvHDR is a none prefiltered cubemap (can be use for skybox for instance), DiffuseHDR is the cubemap for storing the irradiance part of the IBL but we do not need it as we are relying on harmonics in the pbr shader.

Finally SpecularHDR fits with the specular computation of the Image Based Lighting  relying on split sum approximation (like unreal has presented at Siggraph 2013).

Wait... What... ???  Shit i am Using the Radiance HDR in my Cubemap Filter Tool to produce the .dds for reflections... So are you saying i dont need to do that for the .dds environment reflection texture ???

11 hours ago, MackeyK24 said:

Wait... What... ???  Shit i am Using the Radiance HDR in my Cubemap Filter Tool to produce the .dds for reflections... So are you saying i dont need to do that for the .dds environment reflection texture ???

I do not think you were using iblbaker cause i did not see any radiance are you sure you re not speaking about cmft ?

Yo @Sebavan  ... I went to double check... I am using the cmft to generate ENV texture ... But i am use the 'radiance' --filter option.

It can only be 'none', 'radiance', 'irradiance' and 'shcoefs'

So i was under the assumption i was generating ENV textures with RADIANCE ???