Please help!

makis

I recently read a poor guy’s sos cry! You can read it here!

Hello everybody, I had some questions about getting started with phaser that might sound very stupid, but I am just getting started and I'm not sure what I'm doing.

I followed the step for step installation guide but the hello world test is still not working.

Please keep in mind that I'm a complete newbie, the setting up of a local server already confused me and I decided not to get into any github command line busy because the more I looked into that and tutorials about it, the scarier it got.

So what I have now is brackets as my code editor, and wamp as my local server. The wamp symbol is green, so it's working. I downloaded Phaser as a JS. file, but I'm not sure where I'm supposed to put it? Does it work anywhere on my computer, should it be in the WWW folder? The step by step guide does not tell me this.

I also copy and pasted their hello world code into an HTML file, placed it inside of a folder in the WWW folder, but when I go to localhost and open up the project, it does nothing. I'm at a loss.

Please help me out, because I am very confused.

HERE IS MY ANSWER!

Stay away from that beast! You just loose time, mind, even money. Supposed you have everything fully working and reading the tutorial still you have nothing. They don't have resources to guide you towards your travel. They don’t want It. They don't allow you to have knowledge on Phaser. They feel as masters of the universe. Just leave this effort to learn Phaser beast. I am here having lost time mind money with nothing in return!