Angry Flappy Birds

Reborned

Hi! This is my first HTML5 that is made for app stores! First I release for Google Play Android market. Also I want to release for IOS and Windos Phone.

I sent this game for Flappy  Jam about 2 weeks ago. But I'm only releasing oficially now because a couple of issues that I had with the Android Version. But now this game is running fine in Android and this include the IAP inside the game! 

This is my entry for the app store world. Because I want to gradually exits the sponsorship market. 

I had to choice this popular theme to get a boost in potential discovery.

This game, how the name suggests, is a mix of Angry Birds with Flappy Bird. Sorry for more one Flappy Bird based game, but I think this have differential. Please do a try!

Angry%20Flappy%20Birds%20by%20PixelDuck3

Angry%20Flappy%20Birds%20by%20PixelDuck.

Angry%20Flappy%20Birds%20by%20PixelDuck2

Web version: http://angryflappybirds.com

en_generic_rgb_wo_60.png

The game was rejected in Google Play because the word "Flappy" in the name, then I had to renname the game in Google Play that now is "Sling Birds".

How unique NOT!!!!

Well.. be original never was my target on this game. I hope was fun. Any construtive criticism will be welcome.

take the two most cloned mobile games ever, and you get some rainbow pipe awesomeness, i like it. however, it seems like the birds are slowing down a lot, do you have friction on your physics bodies?

When the birds pass the first pipes, the physics are disabled and I intentionally set the slow down to make the game less hard.

Thanks for the feedback!

Flappy Bird, was, technically, a terrible game,  but yet it is a platform of today’s some of the new –ages app.

I have to strongly disagree! Flappy Bird is technically excelent! A quite simple, but it does perfectly what it propose to do. You can dislike or hate it, but we have to agree that the gameplay is fluid and all elements in the game are in harmony.

Also to be a "platform of today’s some of the new –ages app." a game need be at least very good.

Hi! This is my first HTML5 that is made for app stores! First I release for Google Play Android market. Also I want to release for IOS and Windos Phone.

The Google Play Store is being flooded with Flappy Bird clones at the moment, and I personally don't see the point in creating an endless stream of copies.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's okay to copy a game idea, but at least add some new elements or an original twist. For example look at Siege Hero; in large part it copies Angry Birds but it has more acurate controls, and it also adds a gameplay element where you have to protect certain characters.

(btw Flappy Bird itself is actually based on a 2011 game called Piou Piou vs Cactus which I think is a better more rounded game)

I think it's okay to copy a game idea, but at least add some new elements or an original twist.

I think it was just what I did. To be honest, I think my game is the most different in this ocean of Flappy clones. But thanks for the touch.

I can understand you are trying to make some money, but the amount of ads on the page and in the game feel a bit obnoxious.

Seriouslly? There is only two ads. One is the iframe at bottom of the game page and other is inside the game. But ok, this is just a experiment. Im considering to remove the in game ad on the next update. Thanks.

Unfortunately, I have to agree with everyone. I really think the stores should govern that a little better. I'm not sure what the solution is, but on the other hand, when the original creator pulls the game from the market, then an explosion of clones is bound to happen. And I can't blame anyone for trying to fill the void that was left and take advantage of all the publicity surrounding the game to carve a piece. Dong Nguyen should never have pulled it and now I just read he 's considering putting it back. Personally, I don't know what he's thinking.

www.neoprofessor.com

www.nakedgametalk.com