I can't finish my Google wallet account verification

aladine

Hello, 
I am trying to set up a google wallet account (am a developer) and in order to finish the registration they sent me a mail that require me sending my gouverment ID and one of the and One of the following proof-of-address documents: 

- a bank statement 
- a utility bill 
- a credit card statement with the last 4 numbers of your credit card visible (note: we do not accept a photograph of your credit card as a substitute for a credit card statement) 

The problem is that i don't have any of these, i live with my parents and all the money i got is from oDesk clients using Payoneer cards (never used a bank account, i retrieve my money from ATM ) 

am not sure if this is a real problem or is it just me missing some points there,  but i would really appreciate your help (i tried contacting Google Wallet tech support but no answer) 

thank you very much and have a great day 

There are services out on some forums - its not illegal - its in area of Grey Hat... Use Google to find it and be careful of scammers - also look for legit people with loads of feedback - so you know he wont run you in to trouble. I am not sure if such a topics are allowed on this forum so lets leave it like that :)

Also - is G Wallet necessary to you?

There are services out on some forums - its not illegal - its in area of Grey Hat... Use Google to find it and be careful of scammers - also look for legit people with loads of feedback - so you know he wont run you in to trouble. I am not sure if such a topics are allowed on this forum so lets leave it like that :)

Also - is G Wallet necessary to you?

Making a bank account sounds more like a better option  :rolleyes:

And yes, (i think), i was making a developer account, google asked me for the registration fees, i payed, 2 days later they send me a message that say google wallet verification failed