[Complete][Phaser] Spacejump

Chupup Games

This is pretty cool but I stopped playing pretty quicky because of a few annoying little things. The sound effect when you click the screen is far too loud compared to everything else. Try listening with headphones. What's with the 3 seconds before I can play again? I didn't like that especially when I suck at it and my game only lasts 3 seconds. Also I don't like that I don't see the space ship crash, it just cuts away. I think it would much improved by changing those things. Have you tried looking for a more interesting font?

I like the graphics though.

@Dream of sleeping: Thanks for your comment!

- You are right, the sound with headphones was too high, i put the volume more down,

cause i don't wanna my players get deaf  :D

- The 3 seconds delay time is gone, you can click/tap now to replay

- The ship crashes ultra-realistic now  :rolleyes:  and doesn't just cut away anymore

- Before i had another font downloading from google fonts but the delay annoyed me too much

I hope you'll enjoy playing the game more now.

Greetings, 

Chupup Games

Your game's sprites look awesome and the music is good but not annoying.

I really like the premise of the game and it's simplicity.

One thing I noticed was the slight delay of the ship moving up after I click/tap. That really messed with my head and I couldn't get used to it. I'm not sure what it is that's doing that. I looked in your code and didn't see anything wrong, but I just glanced at it.

Anyways, awesome game and keep up the good work!

@jyapayne Thank you! Great that you like. The delay can be because of the browser you use. The game works best in Chrome and in Internet Explorer too.

Firefox has some problems and is more slow. Also there is a gravity force on the spaceship from the physics, that can maybe make this tiny delay.

:)

• 1 month later...