exported model using blender not working

jothikannan

Hi all,

i have exported a model using babylon.js blender exporter and after i loaded the model into the scene, but it doesn't working

am getting the following error in the console window, anybody have the solution for this

Error :

GET http://localhost/sample/scenes/a.babylon.manifest [HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found 1ms]"BJS - [17:00:33]: Valid manifest file not found. Scene & textures will be loaded directly from the web server." babylon.js:3not well-formed

attached is my babylon file

a.babylon.zip

There is the full path of your files but in a Windows system. (eg "C:\Users\FDIAZ\Desktop\REVISTA TENDENCIA\marcador3_samsung\Samsung Galaxy s2\megapixels.png") You have to escape backslash with another backslash (eg "C:\\Users\\FDIAZ\\Desktop\\REVISTA TENDENCIA\\marcador3_samsung\\Samsung Galaxy s2\\megapixels.png") I do not think it will work better because it seems that you test without web server. If you test well with a web server then it is better to use relative paths (I think).
Have you changed the file by hand?

Then, there is also additional commas. This happened to me when I had several textures by material.
I think BabylonJS does not support this function.