Non-Main scenes don't update objects

OttoRobba

EDIT: Solved! Apparently it is a limitation with calling setScene in the init function of a scene. Working around this with a timer that calls a function that changes scene :)

I was playing around with scene management and I noticed something weird: only the 'Main' scene automatically updates objects that use game.scene.addObject

I'm probably doing something wrong but here is my code:

game.module('game.main').require('game.assets', 'game.loader', 'game.entities.player').body(function() {  game.createScene('Main', {    backgroundColor: 0x000000,    init: function() {      game.system.setScene('Play');    }  });  game.createScene('Play', {    init: function() {      this.player = new game.Player(game.system.width / 2, game.system.height / 2);      this.player2 = new game.Player(game.system.width / 8, game.system.height / 2);    }  });});//player.jsgame.module('game.entities.player').body(function() {    game.createClass('Player', {      init: function(x, y) {        this.sprite = new game.Sprite('player.png');        this.sprite.addTo(game.scene.stage);        this.sprite.position.set(x, y);        this.sprite.anchor.set(0.5, 0.5);        game.scene.addObject(this);      },      update: function() {        this.sprite.position.x += 1;      }    });  });

When I transfer the code in the 'Play' scene back to main, the sprites move normally. Where did I bork it up?

EDIT: Solved! Apparently it is a limitation with calling setScene in the init function of a scene. Working around this with a timer that calls a function that changes scene :)