[Phaser][Completed] Protect The Planet

playtwice

Hi everyone!

After having lurked this forum for quite a while now it's time to present my first html5 game, Protect The Planet. It's an Action/Strategy game were you defend your planets against outside threats while building up your cities. The idea started from this unique input method were the only thing the player can do is to rotate the planet itself.

Play it now here! (it plays best on mobile devices) - http://www.playtwicegames.com/Games/ProtectThePlanet/

post-8788-0-64758200-1421091008_thumb.jp

post-8788-0-94276300-1421090948_thumb.jp

I welcome all feedback but especially about the tutorial, as it's quite minimalistic.

If you are interested in buying licenses to this game then contact me at [email protected].

You can find out more information about the game here http://playtwicegames.com/?game=ptp

Thank you for your time!

/Johan

Just click on "Edit" of the first post and then "Full Editor". There you can edit the title yourself ;-)

To the game:

I just recognized your are still working on Phaser 2.0.6 ... any reasons?

I really like the concept ... was exspecting that I have to build the planet ... but the current idea is also very nice and intuitive. The only thing I would change is the "i" in the Menu ;-)

Btw. it would make the game a bit more interesting if you could e.g. slow down things individually (maybe for 2s).

Just click on "Edit" of the first post and then "Full Editor". There you can edit the title yourself ;-)

To the game:

I just recognized your are still working on Phaser 2.0.6 ... any reasons?

I really like the concept ... was exspecting that I have to build the planet ... but the current idea is also very nice and intuitive. The only thing I would change is the "i" in the Menu ;-)

Btw. it would make the game a bit more interesting if you could e.g. slow down things individually (maybe for 2s).

Haha, thanks a lot. I even tried to google it but with no answer :P

I'm using a modified version of phaser for some own goodies and as I started working on this game for almost 6 month ago that's how it is. A lot of the fixes is merged from the new phaser though.

I quess my description is a bit "vague" but it is hard to explain, originally I was thinking about a way to actually build buildings but non worked out as good as this.

You though the "i" stod for tutorial? What would you like to change it to?

That's a great idea! I also had this idea were you could swipe away meteorites so they would turn and miss the planet. But you can't always get everything you want :P

Thank so much for your feedback!