Who's gonna write a book about babylon.js ?

benoit-1842

I must confess I begin to love a lot Babylon.js.....  The only problem has a total newbie with webgl, javascript etc. is I think that Babylon.js is very,very powerful but not that easy( but fun) to learn....  I think that product is there to stay !!!!!  I really do !!!!!  So who's the lucky writer that gonna produce a book around Babylon.js so we can learn faster and in a more efficient way....  It's amazing how much work there is behind that engine in a so short period of time.....  Congratulations to the babylon.js developper team !!!!

P.S :  This project is gonna be funny when will be at version 5,  The Babylon 5 project (wink the classic sci-fi series)

Thank you,

Benoit

Yeah.... I saw that documentation yesterday pretty neat......  I know babylon.js is always changing......   But I think that has a newbie it will be helpful to have certain tutorials build from the ground up for example how to organize a local server etc.  it will be helpful to have access to a project in development, step by step....  A type of walkthrough with official youtube channel and written tutorials.  For example,  I have learn python very quickly with a book called : learn Python the hard way.  The book had visual and written tutorials.  Even if Python is expanding all the time I have learn to have a good foundation with that book and btw it's a best-seller.....  So I am pretty sure that if I have a good knowledge of what is it now with Babylon.js I will be able to catch up way more quickly to the change of Babylon.js.....

Benoit 

Hey Delta kosh : who's more weird : Yoda or Kosh :)

Control-mousewheel is my friend (or any method for making fonts be HUGE).  Even on this forum, GO BIG!  Big fonts makes everything seem easier/friendlier.

Well, not Jerome's math.  That just got scarier when I increased the font size.  :)