Struggling with Panda.js loading

dferasmus

Dear Panda.js

I fought through some code to get a mockup of an old game I created to be written in "Panda.js". Its crude, but now complete, and serves as an introduction to Panda.js.

Off line the game works, but online it only loads up to 70%.

The online game is located here.

The code is located here.

Please have a look. I only have guesses that would take me a long time to verify. I did try to look through the engine, but couldnt make much progress. I suspect the locations of the images is the problem though.

Bonus question 1: How could I neaten up the text functioning. I initially tried writing it as a separate class so I can make multiple lines, but succeeded only in getting frustrated.

Bonus question 2: What would be the best way to have multiple "views" that I can switch between, eg. welcome screen, play field, high scores, settings, etc.

Thanks

dferasmus

enpu

Awesome, and thanks for the fast reply. I suspected it was the images.

What do you mean by view my console? Im used to asm, embedded c, visual studio, etc, so Im not famialiar with web code lingo. Maybe point me to a tut or post that deals with it.

Ill update the version tomorrow, thanks. Please confirm that this is the link to the latest version.

Thanks

dferasmus