Artists needed for working on a team [Rev-Share, Part-Time]

Hello artists,

Me and some other people in my team want artists for our team ..
At the moment we are building the team ..

So if you want to join just reply to this topic with the following requirements :

icon_arrow.gifNickname : Your Nickname
icon_arrow.gifFirst Name : Your first name
icon_arrow.gifSecond Name : Last name
icon_arrow.gifHow long have you been an artist? :Your answer
icon_arrow.gifAny examples of your work? : Examples
icon_arrow.gifWhy do you want to join us? : Reason

Please be aware that :
*You aren't going to get paid right away, You'll get paid from the game's ad revenue or the game's sales (If it was very good to be free) or Kickstarter!

Regards,

~Hadzy

Funky has a point. In western cultures, it can be very possible that someone carries a different LASTNAME than his/her father. When you get married, when your parents never were married, when you were adopted, etc. etc..

I have no knowledge about eastern cultures.

I think LASTNAME would fit better.

Hadzy, I don't want to sound mean or to interrupt your thoughts, you do have potential , but you are 14 years old.  You don't even have a national ID in Egypt. You can't have a bank account , you can't access paypal funds, You can't launch kickstarter actually.

Most importantly , I remember you lurking around the forums here wondering about which software to use. Have you settled down to an option? If so , great! and have you actually started making games yet?

I don't claim to be experienced at all, I'm giving you bare advice , and my advice is you should sharpen your skills even more , if you want to get into this game developing thing, Or you will be disappointed , and this will be just a phase in your life , And you will most likely move on.

If you really want game developing for your career and you actually enjoy it, spend a few month working your skills. Make many games and try to make them better over time. If you reach a point your games are really that good and you're that experienced ,  Your games will definitely be worth something , regardless from your age.

So you shouldn't be looking for experienced people and telling them that you'll be sharing revenue, because it's going to be difficult for you , and might only bring you pain and make you rather depressed. Don't be in a hurry, and enjoy what you're doing.

Hadzy, I don't want to sound mean or to interrupt your thoughts, you do have potential , but you are 14 years old.  You don't even have a national ID in Egypt. You can't have a bank account , you can't access paypal funds, You can't launch kickstarter actually.

Most importantly , I remember you lurking around the forums here wondering about which software to use. Have you settled down to an option? If so , great! and have you actually started making games yet?

I don't claim to be experienced at all, I'm giving you bare advice , and my advice is you should sharpen your skills even more , if you want to get into this game developing thing, Or you will be disappointed , and this will be just a phase in your life , And you will most likely move on.

If you really want game developing for your career and you actually enjoy it, spend a few month working your skills. Make many games and try to make them better over time. If you reach a point your games are really that good and you're that experienced ,  Your games will definitely be worth something , regardless from your age.

So you shouldn't be looking for experienced people and telling them that you'll be sharing revenue, because it's going to be difficult for you , and might only bring you pain and make you rather depressed. Don't be in a hurry, and enjoy what you're doing.

Actually .. Before i even knew HTML5 game devs forums i knew about Construct 2 ..

I have C2 for more than a year right now .. (I didn't use it the whole year but i know it a long time ago and i have been playing around with it for about 2 months or more).

When i asked here about the tools to use .. I wanted to code games with Js if i learned it but it looks that C2 offers a lot better.

About the Paypal .. I'll not be the one who is going to be responsible for that (And kickstarter too).

I enjoy making games .. And i would like to have a game dev career.

I'm not looking for experienced people .. Any good artist can join.

By the way .. There's already other three people in the team (Another C2 user, Writer, And a music composer).