Textures and Web GL errors.

srimshady

1 hour ago, Nabroski said:

someone had code for copy +paste ? 

thank you

I load my textures like this now:

this.particleTexture = new BABYLON.Texture("images/flare.png", Assets.scene, true, true, 1, () => {
				this.particleSystem.particleTexture = this.particleTexture;
				this.particleOnLoad();
			});

My code is in the "onLoad" callback of the BABYLON.Texture command.  If I don't do it like this, I sometimes get webGL errors saying there is no texture bound to the unit 0

I often get this eror, and it is always in Chrome. Perhaps it occurs in other browsers, but in Chrome the issue is with either the loader you are using, and/or the lights in the scene. First try a different light - a single light which is of a different type, as this is often a WebGL issue with casting shadows. Also, put the code in your scene to not cast shadows, and see if the error goes away.

This is a very generic WebGL error, so if it is not lights and shadows (which it usually is), then it will be your texture loader. To test this, simply remark out your texture loader, and load a texture using a variable and not a loader or array. 

Changing either of these has always caused the error to disapperar for me. But perhaps try and turn off shadow casting first. I hope this helps.

DB

3 hours ago, Nabroski said:

I spend today 6hours of converting a video, with 3 different programs and ffmpeg,
Going trough trial and error, and its still don't working.

It should be somewhere a documentation on this, what exactly, i have to do, to get a video right away after converting.

I have a generic conversion code I'll send you tomorrow.

5 hours ago, Nabroski said:

i know i girl that write articles for huffpost from time to time

maybe she see that i'm active on this forum and we get married. 

@MasterSplinter would be great

Try this:

ffmpeg -i "C:\Users\video\original.mp4" -vf scale=1366:684,fps=15 -c:v libx264 -b:v 2000k C:\Users\video\final.mp4

scale               frames                        bitrate

@Nabroski - I must have totally missed what you were asking. I'm still confused, although I see from the PG scene what the issue was. I just could not understand the question. I'm glad that good old @MasterSplinter provided you with the answer you needed. I just hope that I still understand English well enough to follow along in the future.:blink:

DB

@Nabroski - Did that REALLY happen?  Did the landlord notice that you sold some media, and raised your rent BECAUSE of that?  If so, that totally sucks.

Or just bad timing?  Wow.  Sorry for the rent hike.  Give me his address.  I'll have a little talk with him/her.  ;)

@ozRocker - are they talking about the camera girl that was running the panorama cam?  If you mouse-drag-around on that top video/pano canvas, you can look up her nose.  She's kind of pretty, and no nasal stalactites seen.  :o